Below you’ll find information on customizing Skill Paths.
How it Works
- In QuickHelp’s content library, assets are organized by Topic and Category. However, for consumption, QuickHelp uses Skill Paths and Courses.
Benefits Of Organization-Specific Skill Paths
You know your end users better than anyone. You can create the exact Skill Path to help them change the way they use software.
You can add content that is unique to your organization to any Skill Path*.
You can track completion of all content, even your own.
You can add your own checkpoints and/or assessments to check for understanding.
What You Need
- Appropriate QuickHelp Administrator access (see Q: What do the different Admin Roles really mean?)
Who is Needed
The following individuals will need to be involved in customizing Skill Paths.
- Your QuickHelp Project Lead
- A QuickHelp user with the appropriate Admin Roles
- When creating and/or customizing Skill Paths, we highly recommend working with your Client Success Manager to strategize and develop Skill Paths with a clear, targeted purpose to convey the desired message with as few courses and assets as possible.
When you customize a BrainStorm-created QuickHelp Skill Path, updating that Skill Path (Admin Portal > Skill Paths > Notification) will remove all of your Skill Path changes and set it to the BrainStorm version.
|Keep in Mind|