Adding a QuickHelp link to your organization’s Microsoft User Help pane provides your end users with the ability to access QuickHelp from their personal O365 Help site at https://www.office.com
NOTE: You must be a Microsoft O365 Admin to configure the Microsoft Help Site
Create the Custom Help Desk Card in the Microsoft Admin Center
1. In the Microsoft Admin Center, go to Settings > Organization Profile
2. Select Edit next to Provide customized help desk contact info.
3. Turn on Help desk card.
4. Enter the information you want your end users to see
- Custom title (Required): Enter a title (e.g.: QuickHelp)
- Help desk phone (Optional): Check the box and enter the phone number users should call to talk to a tech support agent within your organization.
- Help desk email (Optional): Check the box and enter the email address for your support department.
- Help desk URL (Required): Name the display name (e.g.: QuickHelp training) and enter the URL (e.g.: https://quickhelp.com/RouteURL)
5. Select Save
To see your new customized help desk card, you will need to sign out and back in again.
NOTE: Your users will be able to see the card the next time they sign in and select the Help icon.
For additional information see this article: