Below you’ll find information on deploying your custom QuickHelp web portal.
How it Works
- Your co-branded web portal can be accessed using a supported browser at: http://quickhelp.com/<unique_URL>
Benefits Of The Web Portal
Ease of deployment and access
Ease of searching
Co-branded with your logo
What You Need
- Supported Browser
NOTE: Please remember for security reasons it is important to have the most updated version of all browsers. Generally, QuickHelp supports the two most recent versions of the browsers listed below. If you are experiencing issues with QuickHelp, we recommend that you update to the latest version of your browser. Use the links below to update your browser.
- Supported Windows or Macintosh OS
- Add the following to Trusted Sites
- To ensure receipt of automated QuickHelp emails, whitelist the following:
Corporate Single Sign-On (WS-Federation or SAML 2)
Users log in automatically
No passwords stored in the QuickHelp database
Automatic user provisioning
Access controlled by users’ corporate account status
Accounts provisioned with First Name, Last Name, email, and password
Accounts are created via the QuickHelp web portal or admin portal (CSV import)
Who is Needed
The following individuals will need to be involved in deploying QuickHelp from the Web Portal.
- Your QuickHelp Project Lead
- If using Single Sign-On - your AD/Identity Management Team
|Keep in Mind|
Your system administrator may need to set special workstation (or client), firewall, or proxy configurations to allow video streaming.