It is BrainStorm's best practice to keep all users in QuickHelp, removing the license from users who should no longer have access to QuickHelp rather than removing the user. This allows organizations to retain historical data associated with each user.
However, if a user was created incorrectly, or an EU user has requested that their personal data be deleted, please follow the steps below.
PLEASE NOTE: Once a user has been deleted, the only way that user account can be recreated is by the end user themselves via self-provisioning or Single Sign-On. An Admin cannot recreate the user, whether with Microsoft Graph, CSV import, or Manually adding the user in the Admin Portal.
PLEASE NOTE: If you need to delete more than 5-10 users, please submit a support ticket.
- In the Admin Portal, find the User(s) in the User list
- Select the checkbox to the left of the User(s)
- Click Delete in the Action Bar at the bottom of the page
- Click Continue in the confirmation message
- You will receive an email when the deletion is complete - this may take up to 72 hours