If more in-depth troubleshooting is needed to resolve your QuickHelp question, we may ask for a Fiddler Trace. Fiddler is a free web debugging proxy (https://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler). A Fiddler Trace captures HTTP and HTTPS traffic and will provide us with information passed between QuickHelp and your computer.
To generate the most effective fiddler trace, follow these steps after downloading and installing Fiddler Classic:
- Launch Fiddler
- Go to the Tools menu
- Choose Options
- Click the HTTPS tab (VERY IMPORTANT!!)
- Check the box for Decrypt HTTPS Traffic
- You will see a series of messages pop up asking if Fiddler has permission to create and add the certificate it needs to capture the trace. Click "Yes" on each of these.
- Click OK to exit out of the Fiddler Options dialog
- With Fiddler running, and Capture Traffic (F12 or File > Capture Traffic) selected, repeat whatever steps in QuickHelp causing the issue
- Save the fiddler file (save as a .saz), and attach it to your ticket