QuickHelp videos don't play, or you experience excessive buffering.
Below are questions to answer when addressing video playback issues:
- Is it happening to all users or selected users? If selected users, what differentiates them from the other users?
- Is it happening with all video assets or selected assets? If selected assets, which assets?
- Does this happen when wired or using wi-fi?
- Does this happen in different browsers?
- Is there anti-virus software installed locally that could cause a conflict?
- Are there any firewall or proxy rules in place that could be blocking QuickHelp?
- Are videos streaming without issue from other locations (e.g. YouTube)?
- What is your network speed? (http://beta.speedtest.net/)
- What happens when the user plays the video here: http://www.videojs.com?
- What happens when the user plays the video here: http://ampdemo.azureedge.net?
- What happens when the user plays the video here: https://quickhelpassets.blob.core.windows.net/communicator2007/communicator14_004_responding_to_instant_message_invitations.mp4?
Please try adding the following sites to your internet trusted sites (and to a proxy/firewall bypass, if needed):
|If it's an Event rather than a video that won't play (or chat is not working), please add the following sites to your network white list and internet trusted sites:|