It is time to create your own Child account within the QuickHelp Admin Portal. How exciting! Below you will find the "How to". As always, if you have any questions or issues, please feel free to reach out to Support@quickhelp.com and we will be happy to assist.
First you will need to log in to the BrainStorm QuickHelp Admin Portal (https://admin.quickhelp.com)
NOTE: You must have the correct ROLE assigned to your user to be able to create a customer
1. Click +NEW button at the bottom of the page (in the black)
2. Click Partner Customer > Customer
3. Enter the Customer’s COMPANY NAME
4. Select TEMPLATE you wish to use
NOTE: Select the Template -BrainStorm Manage for Partners
If you have a template previously built your own, you may select it here
5. Select ACCOUNT TYPE
a. 45 Day Trial Customer (Non-Billable)
b. Child Customer (Billable)
6. Select method to import users
a. MICROSOFT GRAPH (Recommended)
7. Agree to the “End User License Agreement”
8. Select Arrow to continue
9. Select CUSTOMER TIME ZONE
10. Select ACCOUNT NICKNAME/ROUTE URL
- E.g.: starkindustries
- All one word
- No spaces
- The company’s RouteURL is often their domain
11. Select EXPIRATION DATE
- If 45 Day Trial Customer this will auto populate
- If you are a “Signed Partner” this 45 Day Trial Account will auto convert to a Child Account at the end of the trial unless you deactivate
12. Enter CUSTOMER LOGO
- Inherit your logo
- Upload the Child’s Logo
13. Select Arrow to continue
14. Enter PRIMARY CONTACT NAME
15. Enter PRIMARY CONTACT EMAIL
16. Enter PRIMARY CONTACT PHONE
17. Check to make this user a DEFAULT ADMIN
If selected, this users will receive na email once set up is completed. NOTE: We recommend that you un-check this box so that an unexpected email doesn't go out to your primary contact. If you desire, you can grant this user Admin rights after the account creation has completed. hisuser will receive an email once set up is completed
18. Enter all AUTHORIZED DOMAINS
NOTE: As users log in to QuickHelp, if they do not have one of the domains listed, they will be denied access.
19. Select Arrow to continue
20. Select SKUs
NOTE: You must select the SKUs desired even though it states Parent Enabled. There may be an additional fee for certain SKU's. Please contact your Partner Executive for more information.
21. Select Arrow to continue
22. Enter number of licenses for SKUs enabled. This is for tracking purposes only. You will be billed according to total active licenses.
23. Select Arrow to continue
NOTE: This completes the customer set up. The remaining sections are to assist with additional set up recommendations
24. If you previously selected Graph to bring in users, you will see the Microsoft Graph Settings Page. Automatically SYNC USERS is selected. USAGE DATA (recommended) is optional.
NOTE: The additional categories of GROUPS and PEOPLE currently do not change any set up.
25. Select Login to Microsoft O365
- The user who selects this button must have Microsoft O365 Global Admin rights for the organization you are creating
- Login to your Microsoft Global Admin account
- Accept the conditions
- Follow the instructions in the following document:
- Configuring QuickHelp and Microsoft Graph
- Begin at step 7
26. You may close out of the wizard now OR Select Arrow to Continue and set up SSO (Recommended)
27. Set up SSO
- Review the QuickHelp SSO Configuration Guide for your IdP installation instructions.
28. Select Checkmark to complete Wizard