You’ve done all the work and provided your end users with a realistic (and safe) phishing experience. But how best to view and act on the results? Each campaign has its own dashboard where you can view the activity over time. Activity includes emails sent, opened, clicked, reported, and finally, how many users were phished.
- Click Campaigns > Simulated Phishing > Campaigns in the Admin Portal
- Click the desired Campaign Name
NOTE: Must be a Campaign with a status of In Progress or Completed
- Click Dashboard
- Activity –activity over time (from the Campaign’s Start Date and Send By Date)
- Emails Sent: Campaign emails that were successfully sent to the user.
- Emails Opened: Campaign email was opened, this number is only an estimate as opens can be registered from anti-virus scans or if the email was viewed on a mobile device.
- Email Clicks: Phishing link in the email was clicked.
- Submitted Data: User clicked the phishing link AND submitted data in the form.
- Reported: User flagged/reported the email as suspicious.
NOTE: Opens, Clicks, and Submitted data will continue to be tracked until you mark the Campaign as Complete.
- Activity Summary – summary of the Campaign’s Activity
- Detailed View – action taken by each user in the Campaign
From the Detailed View, you can sort by any of the columns by clicking on the Column Header (e.g. Status). You can also click the checkbox to the left of the users in question (e.g. those who submitted data) and click Add To in the Action Bar to manually add them to a Group for additional training.
NOTE: You can automate this Group process by configuring the Trigger Type and Group in the Campaign setup. This must be done prior to the Campaign Start Date.