Before working with APIs you should confirm that you have a login to your QuickHelp Web Portal (https://quickhelp.com/routeurl) and that you have been granted “Administrator” privileges. Check with the your organizational QuickHelp Administrator or your BrainStorm Client Success Manager if these are not as described.
To access QuickHelp’s API, you will first need to generate an API key.
- Log in to the QuickHelp Admin Portal.
- Click Settings on the left-hand side.
- In the Configure tag, click Regenerate Key.
- Click Save Changes.
The second step is to subscribe to our API.
- Navigate to create an account on the BrainStorm API Portal.
- Complete the required fields to create an API Management account. NOTE: If you already have an account here, click Sign in now.
- Fill out the appropriate fields and click Sign Up.
An email will be sent to the email used to create this account. Click the link in that email to complete account creation.
Once the account is confirmed and you are back in the BrainStorm API Portal, click on the Products tab.
- Click Pilot.
- Change the Subscription Name, if desired, and click Confirm.
- In the Profile and Your Subscriptions area, you will see a Primary and Secondary Key. Click Show to reveal the Primary and/or Secondary key.
NOTE: Your middleware must provide both the API key and subscription key in the header of each request. Examples of how to include this can be found in the Code samples provided for each endpoint. Products > Pilot > [API] > Endpoint (at the bottom of the page).
To view existing APIs, click APIs > Customer API.
For a list of all available endpoints, please refer to QuickHelp API Endpoints.