Your customers would now like to try different content packs that are within QuickHelp. That is fantastic. Here is how to do just that.
: You must have the correct ROLE assigned to your user to be able to add additional content packs.
- Within the QuickHelp Partner Admin Portal click CUSTOMERS.
Click on Customer's Name.
- Click on PACKS.
- Check the box next to the content packs you would like to enable.
- Click ENABLE PACK (at the bottom of the screen in the black).
- For Threat Defense:
- Check box if Trial Version
- Select Domain from dropdown
- Leave number of licenses set to "0"
- Click on checkmark to complete
- To complete set up, Manage on Behalf of your Customer and follow steps in the documents found here: BrainStorm Threat Defense
- For all other content packs.
- Leave number of licenses set to "0".
- Click on checkmark to complete.