The BrainStorm App may be installed globally to your entire organization via the Microsoft Teams Admin Center.
This can only be completed by an O365 Global Admin or a Teams Service Admin (The Office Graph configuration with QuickHelp is not mandatory to be able to integrate the Teams APP)
Section I Giving Permission and Pushing App Globally to all users
1. Go to the Microsoft Teams Admin Center > Teams app > Manage apps
The Manage Apps page is not available in the Microsoft 365 Government Community Cloud (GCC) deployments of Teams.
2. Search for BrainStorm
3. Click on the app name
4. Click Status to be “Allowed”
5. Click Review permissions and consent
6. Click Accept
7. Click Go to Azure Active Directory
8. Click Grant admin consent for xxxxxx (your organization's name)
9. Go back to Microsoft Teams Admin Center > Teams app
10. Click Permission policies
11. Under Microsoft apps set to Allow all apps or Allow specific apps and block all others
- If set to “Allow specific app”, select BrainStorm as an allowed app
12. Click Save
13. Click on Setup policies
15. Under Installed apps, click Add App
16. Search for BrainStorm
17. Click Add
18. Click Save
IMPORTANT Once you have added the app globally you will need to run a script to push it to all users.
For a how to and the zip files click HERE
Section II Pinning the App globally to all users
Next you can Pin the BrainStorm app to all users. (This is optional)
1. Under Pinned Apps click Add Apps
2. Find BrainStorm
3. Click Add
4. Click Save
Once completed it may take 2-24 hours to display the BrainStorm app within Teams for your users
Once added, users will receive a notification welcoming them to the BrainStorm QuickHelp app
This message is not configurable and is not able to be turned off.