You have SSO configured, but there are a few individual users who are not able to log in to QuickHelp.
First step is to verify where the authentication is failing - is the user getting a QuickHelp error message? Or are they getting an error from your SSO Identity Provider? Verify against the URL. If the URL doesn't start with https://quickhelp.com, it may be an SSO provider error. If it is a QuickHelp error, please see the list below for additional information. We have also provided troubleshooting questions whose answers will help your IT/Identity team if the error is with your Identity Provider.
|What does the error say?|
- Your Single Sign-On profile can’t be verified. Please contact your QuickHelp Administrator.
Email is a required field for QuickHelp. This error indicates one of of two things. 1. The value entered in the email attribute mapping field in the QuickHelp Admin Portal doesn't match the attribute name your SSO provider is sending. Please verify and adjust as needed. 2. No email is being sent from your SSO provider for the user(s) in question. This error may require the assistance of your IT department. The email field must be populated correctly in the respective SSO Provider. The problem may originate in Active Directory (AD). To verify that AD is populated correctly, please check the user's AD profile - Users and Computers > General Tab - and verify that the email field is populated.
- QuickHelp can’t authenticate your email domain, xxxxxx.xxx. Please contact your QuickHelp administrator to have your domain added.
Email is a required field for QuickHelp. If your user is seeing this error, the email being sent by your SSO provider uses an email domain that has not been associated with your organization's QuickHelp tenant. If the email is correct, please contact your BrainStorm Client Success Manager to have the domain added. If a different email should be used, please verify the email in the user's profile.
- QuickHelp can’t authenticate your user name, xxxx.
Email is a required field for QuickHelp. This error indicates that the user's email sent from your SSO provider is not in an email format (firstname.lastname@example.org). This error may require the assistance of your IT department. The email field must be populated correctly in the respective SSO Provider. The problem may originate in Active Directory (AD). To verify that AD is populated correctly, please check the user's AD profile - Users and Computers > General Tab - and verify that the email field is populated correctly.
- Oops. Something went wrong and we were able to get you signed in. Please contact your QuickHelp administrator for further information. Reference ID: XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX.
This error indicates a communication problem between your SSO provider and QuickHelp. If your user is receiving this error, please submit a support request. Be sure to include the Reference ID and a fiddler trace.
Identity Provider Error
|Information to verify internally:|
- Is there an error number?
- Is the user in question able to authenticate in other applications via Single Sign-On?
- In your SSO Identity Provider, has QuickHelp been assigned to the user(s)?