Thinking of creating your own custom content, building a unique Skill Path or User Journey, or assigning specific content to your end users? Check out the following:
- You know your end users better than anyone. You can select the content that will help these users change the way they adopt new software.
- You can upload content that is unique to your organization.
- You can track completion of custom content.
- You can add checkpoints and/or assessments to check for understanding.
To learn more:
- Review the pdf below: Uploading Content into QuickHelp
- Review the following Skill Paths in QuickHelp:
- QuickHelp Admins: Build Your Own Skill Path
- QuickHelp Admins: Upload Your Content into QuickHelp
- QuickHelp Admins: Effectively Assign Content to Users